Sonic Electronix

I am currently deployed in Afghanistan and Im due to return in a little less than 2 months. I currently have a 2002 F150 Ex-Cab 4x4 with 1 18" Fi Q in a box tuned to 40 hz, 2 Kinetik HC 2400 batteries, an old-ish pioneer double din, U.S. Amps Merlin 3d. When I get back to the states, I want to completely re-do the interior to go with the lift that is going on it. The truck was on 35s when I left, and will be on 44s when I get back. Anyway, back to the matter at hand. I am going to get another Fi Q 18 and I really like DD and was thinking of getting the M4 to push them. Completely re-wiring the truck with 2/0 wire, another alternator, door speakers, tweeters... The whole nine yards. Any suggestions on what to get? Im pretty much lost in the sauce

2002 Ford F150 Ex-Cab 4x4

1 18" Fi Q

U.S. Amps Merlin 3d

2 Kinetik HC 2400 batts

Pioneer DEH-5400

2 Poineer 6x9

Alt=mech man or dc power

Wire= ski high car audio or knu

IMO dd is nice amps I would personally run nendo dc soundqubed or sundown but that's just me.

Nendo make great miss and highs also.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

alt go singer, mechman, or dc power

power wire SHCA (FTW)

Sub amp go Dc, Crescendo, Sundown, Soundqube

Mids and highs lots of options i would run something that is matching but its up to you

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived