Hi guys, I am currently working on a website where you can upload box designs and add a description, title, images along with a price (free if you want!) along with a .zip file for users to download.

You will be able to register as a buyer OR seller. If a seller, you can upload designs and track views and purchases and request payouts every day, week or month. Payments via PayPal, Bank Wire, or Western Union. You must be part of the US for bank wire or wu. The site will be registered and have an SSL certificated to ensure safety if purchasing. Sellers will be able to see a live status of $$$ they have made from designs.

I hope to get a few graphic artists to help with the images and such.

All designs will be approved by staff of the site to ensure it has the following: Images of the design (can be from CAD, Illustrator or any other program like that), a description file (in text format) that has the measurements of each piece along with the frequency the box is tuned to and the other fun specifications we all love with boxes! Upon approval, it will be posted live to the site for people to order.

We will have a couple different categories (we can add more), such as: 4 order (and the other orders), t line, bandpass, ported, sealed and also what kind of material is used while making it (MDF and such).

The site will be a non profit business (going to be registered as an LLC) so there are no surprise fees. We may have 1 or 2 adds along the footer in order to pay hosting expenses.

I am currently creating this project with PHP and MySQL so it is not going to take too awful long.

If you have any feedback or suggestions (or criticism!), please post or message me!

Thanks for reading

Edit: We also are looking for a name for the site/business so if you have any ideas, let us know!

Edit edit: We will also have a sellers page where you can see feedback and pictures of the sellers builds to ensure you are getting a quality item.

Archived