Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

aa 15 box design and recone


Recommended Posts

Posted

SIngle sub setup looking to upgrade got the cash don't know enough ppl for it not going to nothing mainstream keep it to the good old shit. Sub is aa mayhem 15 avalanche or atlas I believe looking to put in 2 18s ca r is a 2001 buick park avenue n I can use whole trunk budget on all equipment is about 2000 subs wiring wood amp or two alt n batt. Have pre existing equipment so some stuff is recycle able but new alt is wat I need. I believe buick is 140 amp n my electrical has been the problem for my past systems. I've killed a bunch of good equipment cus j haven't had the proper electrical. (That's a sin here on smd) but I got your bread now n now I want to jam either 4 12s 2 18s or 4 15s again I have extra batteries n amps but should I just start all fresh or something entirely new. long post but thanks for all who read it. Like we all got something better to do LOL

Posted

Post is REALLY hard to read and you conflict your own statements as you move along. I can't tell what you have and what you want. . .

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Posted

Make a detailed list of what you have now.

Tell us about the box you have now (dimensions), and how much bigger it could be.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Posted

1 ascendant audio avalanche 15. dumped out old dimensions i believe box wasnt putting out enough the subs true potential. new dimensions are 14.5 H x 38 W x 40 D .75 subtracted already theres a bar in trunk i have to work around so height cannot be more or less a half inch either way. other dimensions have about 6-12 inches of play. trunk setup. want 2 15s not sure which brand leaning towards ascendant audio mayhem 15s or something 2000 rms a piece. 2 amps are hifonics brutus brz 2100 same kind master and slave, again might start off all new equipment cus of new setup budget is about 2000... for now. big 3 done. alt is good but looking to upgrade to better idle like 175 amps at idle or more not sure on what brand and all but again about 2000 or more to work with so any suggestions are appreciated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3018 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...