Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box Help for my Rockford Subs


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a 2012 Ford F-150 Super Crew that I am trying to add subs to. I have two Rockford P2d2-8 that I would love to use. I also have a Rockford P2d2-12 that I could use as a second choice.


I know that there isnt much room under the seats but again that would be my first choice. The max size is 54X14X9 Front and 6 Rear. I also do not mind using the space in front of the seat where the third person (middle) might sit.


Any help would be appreciated.



Like Nothing Else..... 2012 Ford F-150 FX4Factory HeadunitGoogle Nexus 7Rockford Fosgate P2D4-12 SubRockford Fosgate P500.1 (Sub Amp)Rockford Fosgate P165S Front ComponentsRockford Fosgate P165 Rear DoorsRockford Fosgate P400.4 (Doors Amp)

Dynamat All Doors

Posted

This is what I did in a 2010 F-150. There isn't much space there, I had to use 6.5" subs.

P1010036_zps9d1fd9b4.jpg

2014-03-09192313_zpsd2851a2b.jpg

2014-03-09192327_zpsf981c43e.jpg

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7905 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...