Sundown Audio

Ordered from my local dealer. About three weeks ago. Know about when they will be shipped out? Anyone else have this? Just wondering. Thought I read all Xs were in stock.

Edited by evermaxx

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Ordered from my local dealer. About three weeks ago. Know about when they will be shipped out? Anyone else have this? Just wondering. Thought I read all Xs were in stock.

We received a shipment that covered quite a few open orders; but not all of them. That shipment was gone before it got here.

Average lead time on items that are being built is about 4 weeks right now. We have had to build a good portion of the Xs sold over the last 2 months in-house.

A second shipment of X from our factory are due on April 11th -- hopefully after that shipment we can get closer to caught up... pretty much that whole quantity is already sold; and we'll use them to fill the oldest orders.

We are also adding another full-time woofer builder in May... and will start getting much larger shipments of X around June to, hopefully, keep up with demands.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Okay. Just trying to see. Brian told my dealer no more than 2-3 weeks and that was march 7 so just trying to see when he will get that. Btw ordered thru Innovative Rides, Houston TX

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)