Justin Eaton Posted March 30, 2014 Report Posted March 30, 2014 I have 2 dd 9515s . They were made in feb 2012 but I don't know which motor it is. Some of you may know by the year and month it was made. The dd site says 1600 rms and I don't believe that for a minute. I haven't been able to get a straight answer through searching and I was wondering if two planet audio bb2400 strapped would do them justice?
evermaxx Posted March 30, 2014 Report Posted March 30, 2014 Itd play with them w/ a clean signal. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
pioneerforlife Posted March 30, 2014 Report Posted March 30, 2014 I had a DD 9515 g which is probably the model you have and I gave it 3300 rms clean with no problems. 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
Justin Eaton Posted March 30, 2014 Author Report Posted March 30, 2014 Yea I've read that they'll take between 3k-4k clean power a piece. But I'm not tryin to run 8k in my truck. I think 4k will push them decent. I'm gonna experiment with them. Just one bb2400 on one for now bc I don't have the electrical for both .
pioneerforlife Posted March 30, 2014 Report Posted March 30, 2014 Yea I've read that they'll take between 3k-4k clean power a piece. But I'm not tryin to run 8k in my truck. I think 4k will push them decent. I'm gonna experiment with them. Just one bb2400 on one for now bc I don't have the electrical for both . I had mine on about 1200 prior to that and it liked it. 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
Justin Eaton Posted March 30, 2014 Author Report Posted March 30, 2014 Then I'll upgrade from there. I'm Finna pick up the bb2400 now I am just worried it wasn't going to move it enough. One of my boys has one for 200
Justin Eaton Posted March 30, 2014 Author Report Posted March 30, 2014 Yea I've read that they'll take between 3k-4k clean power a piece. But I'm not tryin to run 8k in my truck. I think 4k will push them decent. I'm gonna experiment with them. Just one bb2400 on one for now bc I don't have the electrical for both .I had mine on about 1200 prior to that and it liked it. ok that's what I was needing to know. Thanks for the fast replies. Would you know who sells the best recone kit? And how much. I've searched the web but no luck.
pioneerforlife Posted March 30, 2014 Report Posted March 30, 2014 Yea I've read that they'll take between 3k-4k clean power a piece. But I'm not tryin to run 8k in my truck. I think 4k will push them decent. I'm gonna experiment with them. Just one bb2400 on one for now bc I don't have the electrical for both .I had mine on about 1200 prior to that and it liked it. ok that's what I was needing to know. Thanks for the fast replies. Would you know who sells the best recone kit? And how much. I've searched the web but no luck. with DD subs I would recone using DD parts. You can contact them through their website or pm bump4life. He can hook you up. 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.