Second Skin Audio

Noob questions, please help with woofer selection.

greezychef

How do you know they won't last long? As long as you are sending them a clean un-distorted signal they should last. Also I dought your getting 1800wrms due to voltage drop

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

How do you know they won't last long? As long as you are sending them a clean un-distorted signal they should last. Also I dought your getting 1800wrms due to voltage drop

true enough but i will say this. my volt meter stays at 14.4 unless i turn it up past 42. i never do that cause i dont need to. it sounds beautiful and you re right they may last but just looking into my next move if they dont. nothing wrong with that, im still learning all this stuff.

my choice is down between the dc audio level 3's and the Fi ssd's. im may be wrong but for the box i have, i think the level 3's may be better. i really need to learn more about my box. uncertain of the volume and tuning. think i need to start there first then it will all come together.

Archived