Sleepervan Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 Hey guys I'm new to the page but not so new to car audio. I have a 2004 Honda Odyssey and I,m obsessed with keeping it looking stock as possible but getting the most bang for the buck. Right now I run a Rockford 15' p 3 with a Rockford R1200 at 2 omhs 800 watts into the sub. I was thinking about up grading to 2 Sundown x-15's and then a ? amp two run it. Now I like to keep it stock as possible but under the hood dosen't matter but the box and amp must fit in the back only and beneath the top of the seats so i can conceal it like if I do get pulled over he cant see it anyway unless he pops the back open which they don't do I also have 7 kids that need to fit. I'm not opposed to running cap's and I would like to go ported-ed this time instead of sealed. I like the box Steve run's but know nothing about it and would like to learn more. Any help in my decision making is appreciated Thanks Chuck " Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth "Mike Tyson
RyanJ Posted April 1, 2014 Report Posted April 1, 2014 Whata your overall goal with your system? An budget too. If you want to push a high amount of power , your going to need batteries or if it's real high and you don't want to risk your car running on low voltage, get an alt. but a Budget an overall goal would be nice to give you an idea what you can work with MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Sleepervan Posted April 1, 2014 Author Report Posted April 1, 2014 The over all goal is to hit 20hz at 130db. Budget is not to important but under $7,000.00 would be nice. The mian goal is to keep it looking stock as possible. It always makes me laugh when I pull up to a light and the cop across the street at the light can't figure out where it's coming from " Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth "Mike Tyson
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.