Group Buy Fi Btl F/l Anyone?

Well, I was wondering if Fi Audio is willing to do group buys for great prices on the Fi BTL products.

Spring is near and Summer time is on its way, so I'm pretty sure many people are going to be getting into car audio installs with the nice weather.

How about a group buy? :)

I'm hoping to get a fully loaded 15'' Fi BTL for $380.00 group buy price :lol:

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

it all depense on scott. the more you buy, the bigger the discount.

if you was to call scott and just wanted to get only one sub, you might get like 10% off or free cooling. something like that i would think.

Oh. I didn't know he does cool discounts like that.

Anyhow, hopefully somewhere down the line from now until summer time, 15+ people will be interested in a group buy so we can all get super good deals on the Fi BTL's :)

I'll wait for someone to take charge and organize a group buy ^_^.

I just found out that I won't be able to enter the Jr. Level Engineering program at OSU in time this Winter, so I probably won't transfer out of this community college until next fall or so. That means I'll be able to use my car more and listen to music more.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs