F/s '03 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab

This is a good friend of mine 03 silverado 4.8l V8 reg cab he has for sale. Has a 4/6 drop w/ 22" inch rims not sure what kind will get more info later. he is asking 12,000 obo.

The System i know very well it was installed by myself.

It consists of (2) 15" RE sx's in a 6th order bandpass blow through tuned to 34hz.

amps are 2 hifonics brutus 2006 each at 1 ohm

and for the highs he has a TMA 100.4 with arc audio 6.5" component on the front doors and some powerbass 4x6 in the rear panels.

This truck meters at a 148 sealed on the dash and high 49's with the driver door open

more info and pics to come after i get them from him but for now here are some pics i had on my pc.

IMG_0476_2.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Just got this e-mail from him and i will get more pics of truck and system especially later

2003 Chevy Silverado 1500

For Sale by Owner

90000 Miles

Automatic with overdrive.

Motor:

4.8 L Hi output V-8 (18 mpg city, 21 mpg highway)

AEM Bruteforce Intake

MSD wires, AC Delco Plugs

Royal purple full synthetic oil in transmission, differential, and engine

Shift Kit

Full exhaust

Bored over throttle body

Suspension:

DJM suspension drop 4” front with control arms and shocks, 6” in the rear with C-notch and flip kit. All new shocks.

1” Sway bar with urethane bushings.

Exterior:

SS front bumper

Limo tinted windows

Chrome wheels with 22” Dunlop Sport Maxx

Snug Top toneau cover

Projection Headlamps

Chrome grill bow tie

Sound system:

2-15” RE subs in custom box

Custom cut through

Over 100 feet of 0 Gauge wire

Rear battery

All door panels have after market speakers powered by separate amp

One loud truck. The most this truck has done in competitition was a 147.9 Only reason it didn’t go higher was the deck was skipping.

Baby forces sale. Gotta get rid of the toy to go buy baby toys.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

One loud truck. The most this truck has done in competitition was a 147.9 Only reason it didn’t go higher was the deck was skipping.

Baby forces sale. Gotta get rid of the toy to go buy baby toys.

in the last run at a competition i pulled the deck out of its place and burped it like that and got it to do a 148.6 and with the door open it did a 149.2 in the dash.

and the baby part i think that sucks he has to sell his toys for his family but hey thats him not me for atleast a couple of years i hope :)