OK here's the situation I have a friend (female) she was going out with some guy early last year and she ended up being pregnant. Once the guy found out he tried saying it was some one elses kid and left her. Well the kid was born the 28th of Feb and he looks exactly like the father LOL (the guy that left her)...

Her family has called him several times for a DNA test. He last said he ordered a kit (cheap kit you swipe on your cheek). He hasn't called since and is attempting to ignore her & her family (to avoid child support).

Here's the problem... She is illegal (doesn't haver her papers, social security etc..) her son (the baby) was born here in Miami and obviously he has his birth certificate, social security etc...

The father is legal here in the USA.

My question is.. Could she take him to court for Child support if she is illegal? My guess was NO but I want to be sure of this before I tell her. She is adopted her "mom" is legal and so is the rest of "her family". What, if anything, can she do?

Heres what she should do find some one in the family thats legal and have them go after him for support

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Heres what she should do find some one in the family thats legal and have them go after him for support

Dont know if that would work....here in Cali they have some strange laws....check with a local lawyer to see what they can do!!!!!

Yea she can still get him for child support. Her being illegal has nothing to do with that. But if she is afraid to go after him because of that then she could always get her mom to do it. As long as her and her mom stay together and she helps her take care of the baby. Or she could write for her mom that says she is the one that takes care of the baby. That what I had to do when I went to Jail. That how my mom got child support for my kids. The funny thing is I tried for 2 yrs to get it for my children and they wouldn't give it to me. I'm locked up for 90 days and they give to my mom the first time she applied :mad:

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Well her "mom" is kinda old... 74 years old.. Wouldn't that be an issue?

Shouldn't be. Or she could use a sister, aunt or anyone that willing to say they take care of the baby.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg