Cj Kumz Posted April 5, 2014 Report Posted April 5, 2014 Hey people. I am getting this sub for my wife's car. Just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with this sub?? And what power is best to feed at it. Oh and it's a daily setup obviously http://www.earthquakesound.eu/car-audio/subzero-subwoofers/subzero-12.aspx Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
ImaNoob Posted April 10, 2014 Report Posted April 10, 2014 I have heard those before, not sure what amp but they do get down..I had Dbxi 12s and gave them double (Clean) power and were fine..I also ran db 12 on a t1500 bdcp for a while...Feed em 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
devanb3 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 Contact earthquake I know when I was dealing with them they won't let you buy this sub with warranty without knowing what your running it at plus be careful ordering it earthquake does not warranty anyyy online ordered parts you must purchase from an authorized dealer for warranty.... But on a better note I've cracked my windshield with 2 Dbxi 10d pushing 1800 watts rms at 1 ohm and have only heard the sub zeros once on 5000 watts and it was ridiculous
jarrius Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 Video? 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.