MusicHead804 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 I have 2 p3 12s, I was wondering would it be safe to wire them down to 1 ohm ?
youngbass98 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Why wouldn't it be 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
MusicHead804 Posted April 6, 2014 Author Report Posted April 6, 2014 I just don't want to fuck up my subs
youngbass98 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 what amp do you have 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
MusicHead804 Posted April 6, 2014 Author Report Posted April 6, 2014 I have a t500-1bdcp.. But I'm trying to find a ct sounds 1400.1
youngbass98 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Sure wire it to 1 ohm. Just set the gain right. 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
MusicHead804 Posted April 6, 2014 Author Report Posted April 6, 2014 I gotta find a amp that goes down to 1 ohm
youngbass98 Posted April 6, 2014 Report Posted April 6, 2014 Amps dont have a an ohm load you give them one through your subs 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
MusicHead804 Posted April 6, 2014 Author Report Posted April 6, 2014 Ooh ok.. I always thought it was the other way around
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.