Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Wall help, please!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll look into that, but I'm definitely keeping this thread open. I've talked to Dylan from team asshole spl and he thinks the best approach is to brace the body in the rear. I assume this is since the rear is flexing so much and may be degrading the cabin's seal. I have a bar going from my floor to my ceiling in the front already. I plan to try Dylan's idea later this week and if that doesn't help I'm open to all other suggestions.

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3225 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...