Sonic Electronix

Hi, i recently got 2 dd 5inch cx(i think) co axels so that when i run my bass boxing run everyone can hear the treble, but now my problem is my bass boxing radio settings is bass+4 fad -2 and loud on. And the dds actually sound shit with those settings. Now i also just got an epic 150, can i connect the dds to the epic and turn the bass down so just treble comes through? If so how? Or will it be better just to get a smaller amp? Btw i dont need the epics eq i just got it for the volt reading and the db sensor for tuning. Thanks

Hi, i recently got 2 dd 5inch cx(i think) co axels so that when i run my bass boxing run everyone can hear the treble, but now my problem is my bass boxing radio settings is bass+4 fad -2 and loud on. And the dds actually sound shit with those settings. Now i also just got an epic 150, can i connect the dds to the epic and turn the bass down so just treble comes through? If so how? Or will it be better just to get a smaller amp? Btw i dont need the epics eq i just got it for the volt reading and the db sensor for tuning. Thanks

the epic-150 is not a eq it is a epicenter with a digital volt meter and spl mic and readout it wont turn the bass down only give your sub more bass . are your mids running off your deck or a amp if they are on a amp you should put a toggle switch on the turn on wire and turn them off when you want.

smdsig2.jpg

Archived