jakmagic Posted April 11, 2014 Report Posted April 11, 2014 I am looking for some 5 1/4" components to pair with a CT Sounds 60.4 amp. I hear the 60.4 has a underrated RMS power. My price range is going to be around $200-$250. A fi Q 12 will be in the trunk. I would like to find some that are loud but not harsh and be able to sound good while paired with that sub. Any suggestions would be very high appreciated. Thanks 97 Buick LeSabre with stock 140 amp alternator XS Power D3400 (under the hood) using pdb distro blocks Big 3 done with 2/0 ga welding cable Alpine CDE-HD149BT head unit CT Sounds Meso 6.5" components CT Sounds 60.4 CT Sounds 1400.1 Fi Q 12 D2 with cooling in 2.5 net tuned @32 hz (box built by Sound Mekanix Customs) Bunch of Sky High 1/0 ga & 4 ga cable (plus fuse holders) Connection BT2 & BT4 550 (Audison) RCA's Bunch of Mojo Mat
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.