Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I used to have 2000 se 2.3

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

I've got 2001

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Posted

That's a pretty specific question

Well im asking it so that if i were to need advice on my car I would know another owner of the same make and model to ask. This car is new to me after my 98 jetta that i drove for 6 years broke beyond anybodys ability to repair.

Posted

I've got 2001

So on your 2001 one does it have the 2.3? Are you running a HO alt? If not are you running more than one battery off of the stock alt? also have you done any performance upgrades? If so what have you done? Options seem rather limited on this make and model.

Posted

I havent done any performance upgrades.. just HO alt from singer xs power, 0 guage wiring and second skin//

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4614 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...