Barnett 313 Posted May 2, 2014 Author Report Posted May 2, 2014 What works better inside the enclosure, spray on sound deadener or fiberglass resin?
Barnett 313 Posted May 19, 2014 Author Report Posted May 19, 2014 The enclosure is now done, and I test it in both of my trucks. And all I can say is (DAAAAAAMN) it hit so hard and sounds damn good. I have always made my own enclosures, but Joe X help me put together this one the right way. THANKS Joe X
whatusay45 Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 Both! I wanna see what 4 t1s can do. I had 2 t0s in my hatch and they were nastyy!!
whatusay45 Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 No vid yet ? That box looks sweet. What r u gonna do for carpet. Or r u just going to put bedliner in it
whatusay45 Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 You try throwing on the rings without the mesh ? I have a couple laying around if you need them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.