cheap 12v power supply

Wassup fellows, just thought I'd share something for you diyers out there, more than half of you probable already know this but I was looking for a power supply to power my home theater sub which is a rockford fosgate r2 12" in a 3.3 cubic foot box tuned to 29HZ with a kenwood amp, I was snooping around my electric stuff box and pulled out an xbox 360 power supply, and noticed that it had 12v at around 15 amps, which is plenty of power to get a rockin system in your house, since I have moved into an apartment I have swiched it to an RE 125.2 amp and am using it to power two sony bookshelf speakers, it works great!

I am sure you can use other psu's like from a computer or a wii etc. but this is what I have to share, you can probably find them at goodwill for like 5$

also any input on the somputer desk? I built it myself.

1902791_10152210001482200_1293649808_n_z

Nice work on the desk, did you mount it to the wall? 'dem marble cuts tho

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

You should see the power supply that was on my original phat ps3 Thing is a moster

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Archived