Jump to content

Exile Audio XI2500.1


mooresound

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm definitely saving up for black Friday next year. Feel like I missed so much this last one. I think $300 is a sweet deal for that amp new. With shipping and all I payed almost $290 for the older one used and still feel that was a decent deal. If you get tired of it let me know

Edit: Fixed typo

Posted

Never did but from the research I did before buying it the consensus was that it wouldn't have a problem doing so. I did have a friend a few years ago that ran an Exile 600.1 at .5 ohm for several years without an issue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 465 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...