pipeliner87 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I have a 2009 ford f450 crew cab that im try in to add more bass to I've moved the rear seat forward for more room I'll have about 4.1 cu ft of air space to work with I want some opinions on which subs to use I also have a older kicker kx 1200.1 Id like to use birth sheet says 1436 watts RMS @ 1 ohm
k3n12ock Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 Post your MAX dimensions. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
pipeliner87 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 12s with 6 3/4" mounting depth is as big as I'll be able to use if that's what you mean
Rich Schenk Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 Dimensions you have to work with. Max height, length, with On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.