thefourth Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 I'm sure they will do anything they can to get you taken care of. I know they were having some issues. Good guys, I don't think they will do you wrong. Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
dt64bulldog Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700 13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz 250 amp alternator 2 kinetik 2000 batteries Xs Vcm Module
thefourth Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 I've always been interested in the Ampere amps and woofers. Woofers look really nice. Interested to see how you like them. Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
dt64bulldog Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 I've always been interested in the Ampere amps and woofers. Woofers look really nice. Interested to see how you like them. i love my 125.4 i have from them, im interested in these woofers also might do some free air test but its going to be little bit before i can get them playing , tryin to save for a house and car audio is hard 2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700 13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz 250 amp alternator 2 kinetik 2000 batteries Xs Vcm Module
dt64bulldog Posted July 2, 2014 Author Report Posted July 2, 2014 Lets see how this goes 2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700 13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz 250 amp alternator 2 kinetik 2000 batteries Xs Vcm Module
dt64bulldog Posted July 4, 2014 Author Report Posted July 4, 2014 guess what showed up yesterday 2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700 13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz 250 amp alternator 2 kinetik 2000 batteries Xs Vcm Module
dt64bulldog Posted July 4, 2014 Author Report Posted July 4, 2014 i think im excited bout to pop one .I. 2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700 13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz 250 amp alternator 2 kinetik 2000 batteries Xs Vcm Module
dt64bulldog Posted July 4, 2014 Author Report Posted July 4, 2014 well i though something was in there 2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700 13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz 250 amp alternator 2 kinetik 2000 batteries Xs Vcm Module
dt64bulldog Posted July 4, 2014 Author Report Posted July 4, 2014 there it is 2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700 13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz 250 amp alternator 2 kinetik 2000 batteries Xs Vcm Module
dt64bulldog Posted July 4, 2014 Author Report Posted July 4, 2014 this bitch is heavy 2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700 13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz 250 amp alternator 2 kinetik 2000 batteries Xs Vcm Module
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.