Lincoln2413 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 I am new to the forum and I have a 04 Nissan sentra and I want to seal off the trunk with one american bass xfl 10. I already have the sub and I am experienced at building boxes just want to know about the cubic feet the sub will sound best in. I think around 1.6 to 1.8 would be could. Any advice please. Oh and about 1100 rms for the power
soundstream15 Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 your gonna seal the trunk off with 1 10" sub? I wouldn't do that lol just fire it towards trunk. and I would do 1.75 to 2cu feet
jarrius Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 If you want so seal it off I would get another 10. If you don't want to fire it to the trunk. But it's really up to you man 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Lincoln2413 Posted April 17, 2014 Author Report Posted April 17, 2014 Wouldn't sealing it off cut down on the trunk rattling though I'm trying to get a good mix of sq and spl
jarrius Posted April 17, 2014 Report Posted April 17, 2014 Yes it would but IMO not worth the mass amount of work for 1 10. Look in to sound deadner. I just did my trunk and no more rattles from it... They come from some ware alse now damn it lol. I used soundqubed's q-mat 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Lincoln2413 Posted April 17, 2014 Author Report Posted April 17, 2014 Okay thanks I will def look into the q mat I haven't decided if I will seal off or not I think it will look better and I want have to worry about damaging the sub because car is sort of a family car stuff is always going into the trunk. Thanks for the advice I will post pics when it is done
Aj11 Posted April 19, 2014 Report Posted April 19, 2014 i really don't think you have enough cone Area to do a sealed off box. thats allot of air in that car for a Lil sub to move. jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.