01VWGREENMACHINE Posted April 18, 2014 Report Posted April 18, 2014 OK I own a set RF T2652-S I blew one of the tweets and want try out some others.(keeping my RF 6.5's in the door) I want something comparable to the RF T2 Tweets. I want to stay as close to $100 as possible. I was looking at the following tweets: Infinity Reference 1031T - $49.99 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18898_Infinity-Reference-1031T.html Infinity REF-075tx - $109.95 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_61829_Infinity-REF-075tx.html Alpine SPS-110TW - $54.99 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_45525_Alpine-SPS-110TW.html If you have any other suggestions please feel free to include those. thanks for all your help! http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/ 2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor BIG 3 Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm) RF T400.4 RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box) RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2 all stinger wires 200a alternator (SINGER ALT) RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear) KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front) KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK) 120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt 20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt 30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt 100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black
Nick580 Posted April 18, 2014 Report Posted April 18, 2014 Have heard a lot of good things about their component sets- http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/rts-1-audiophile-silk-dome-tweeter-kit.html I owned a pair of these. They are a little bright, but accurate- http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_30489_Alpine_SPR-10TW.aspx?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=Product_Feed&utm_campaign=google_shopping_Price_Comparison&gclid=CPzurMe36b0CFQWTfgodiH8AqA Just throwing stuff out there. JBL makes good equipment and it meets the budget. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/120621343468?lpid=82
01VWGREENMACHINE Posted April 18, 2014 Author Report Posted April 18, 2014 Thanks for the Suggestions Nick, ill take a look at those. http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/ 2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor BIG 3 Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm) RF T400.4 RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box) RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2 all stinger wires 200a alternator (SINGER ALT) RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear) KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front) KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK) 120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt 20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt 30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt 100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.