Worlds Loudest Trailblazer???

I understand the goal here, but the kid did not claim he had the world's loudest trailblazer. And he even states that he pulled everything out and literally installed it all the night before, so that would explain why it looks like it does, and I'm sure the kid was wanting to make it to the show with something to compete with than to not compete at all. Clearly this fits the DGAF title. The person that created this video wanted to make a mockery out of the kid and his efforts.

But you've been in his shoes before, especially when it comes to the week or night before a competition. And then to have your work talked bad about after you gave a demo of what you put together and later to be talked about by a car audio shop that just loves to talk mess about the underdogs. Seriously?

The kid may not know or had time to weld so he 2x4'ed a sheet of mdf and had the foam sealing for the roof to not flex, and foamed the sides so there wasn't any traps for bass to escape from the cab to the back area. As far as his wall setup goes, it's hard to tell but it looks like his subs were inverted 15s or 18s and the walls of the chamber they were in were smooth and braced. And the screw that's in the dash is probably holding on the panel that has more than likely been stressed and popped out from the bass.

My point is there's no reason to be dogging this kid's efforts for what he did to get something together to compete at the show the next day. I'm sure that if he had all the time in the world, he would do his build proper.

Arkansas Based Car Audio Bass Music & Test/Competition Producer

Now Streaming worldwide on: Spotify

Archived