Second Skin Audio

2 12's in charger

slaughter

guess i might tune to 30 then , the x's look good in videos from what i can see. I wish i was able to just sit and listen to them all before I buy lol

SOLD

2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab
2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

I'm sure I will like any of the subs , its just the initial choice of which one to actually go for is the struggle

SOLD

2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

well how much are you looking to spend on a sub? the fi bl/qs are $285 the x is almost 4.

can't forget about the dc level 4s either.

and i know no one recommend them.but the new ct subs are bad azzzzzz! the meso are a shade under $400 and take more then 2000w rms and by far the best looking! and the ct exo (what I'm getting already paid for just waiting for arrival) are a Lil under $700 and are 3000wrms with no max rrating for burps. I'm.gonna be putting over 4000w daily to it and I'm worried that's Gonna barely wake it up. there's allot of good subs out there! can't forget about the crossfires or mayhems either!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

well how much are you looking to spend on a sub? the fi bl/qs are $285 the x is almost 4.

can't forget about the dc level 4s either.

and i know no one recommend them.but the new ct subs are bad azzzzzz! the meso are a shade under $400 and take more then 2000w rms and by far the best looking! and the ct exo (what I'm getting already paid for just waiting for arrival) are a Lil under $700 and are 3000wrms with no max rrating for burps. I'm.gonna be putting over 4000w daily to it and I'm worried that's Gonna barely wake it up. there's allot of good subs out there! can't forget about the crossfires or mayhems either!

mayhems are way to much , my budget for the subs are around 750 tops. The bl's are one of my choices and a lot cheaper ( i would get the cooling option on them so it would come out to 320). I also was looking at the level 4's. I tried to look at the ct subs but couldn't find the specs on them. I hate that there is so many choices :puzzled:

SOLD

2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

I was looking at the ssa icons since the price shot up on the icons, but not sure how the sundown x's or the icons will handle 3.5k daily. Seen some x's taking 5500's though

SOLD

2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

Archived