bassman619 Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 So I sold almost everything I have car audio related to stary over. I sold my 15" rf sub...then I had a memphis mojo with a hole in it and I went and bought a used one off of my friend that had 2ohm dvc and used that for two days and someone else hit me up about my 15 and I sold him the mojo I had just bought and made a profit. He said he had 2 12" w3s and he really liked the mojo once he heard it. Now the same guy wants an amp and im going to either sell him my 1500w or get him an 1100w either way another sale..im just saving up all this money because at 1st I wanted to run a sundown x 18 with the amp I have and now I changed my mind and want to run two x 12s with a bc3500 hopefully he buys mine ..he already knows it works..then ill have enough for the bc3500 and with next weeks paycheck ill have enough for my rent and the two x 12s..Probably still wont be able to install it for another couple of weeks you know how it is..always something else you have to get ..wires mdf screws liquid nails..carpet spray adhesive extra battery blah blah blah right..screw it tho ..im about to get on the forums level finally You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
bassman619 Posted April 23, 2014 Author Report Posted April 23, 2014 Yes..made profit..sold old m3mojo for 250 with box..sold mc1.1500 amp 400..sold t2d215 sub 350 ...and the sad part...mu girl friend has more bass than me .... =_( ...hahahaha...few weeks ill start working on my new setup my build log is gonna get Alot of updates throughout the next month..get ready for some flex and hair tricks.... You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.