Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Reviving sub enclosure


2Shock187

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, so my buddy bought a 15 inch sub enclosure from some guy who was selling custom sub boxes on eBay. The guy said he was adding his custom ports, but all he did was cut four 2" holes in the box. My buddy gave me the box and now I want to see if there is anyway I could save it. I was thinking just four 2" PVC flared ports but I thought you guys would know better. I could post some pics tomorrow if anyone wants to see the box.

Posted

Considering the guys work already, what size is this box? If the box isnt big enough then there isn't much you can do. btw what sub are you planning on using in this box? You may be better off glue/screwing another baffle and running 1 or 2 aero ports (like 4 or 6 in dia)

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

 

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...