Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

new box help


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like the title basically says I'm designing a new box and I'm needing some help with it. Ok so its going to be apx 6 cubes and for the moment I'm going to have my 2 Memphis mojo 12's in it until I can get a pair of 15's. What I'm needing help with is the tuning I recently discovered that a (I'm guessing aero port) round port can get the same if not more port volume in less space than a slot port so that's what I've decided to go with.

From what I've figured for 35 Hz I would need 6x10ish pvc or 8x20ish sonotube in order to get that tuning, so my question is should I do the 6,8 or something completely different?

Thanks in advance guys

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...