Seymore Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 I need some foam rings to help with midbass but i cant find any Gimme den links 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Seymore Posted April 23, 2014 Author Report Posted April 23, 2014 6 1/2s for the doors 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
bassaholicsfl Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 Fast rings on sound connection inc. 2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.