Sundown Audio

Sound stream nano any good?

Beanz

http://m.ebay.com/itm/181382693463?nav=SEARCH

Anybody have any experience with this amp? A buddy of mine dosent have much space in his truck and this just sounds really.. Any thoughts or issues with it?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Anybody?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Last time I kicked in my thoughts on an amp like this I got harassed. I like them. I run its sister amp the Power Acoustik Razor RZ-2300D and it powers my Kicker L7 15" quite well. If you are looking for a more affluent brand, the Fosgate PBR500X1 has the same specs as the Picasso Nano 650D The fosgate is 1 ohm stable for 500 watts, and the PN1.650D is supposed to do 650 at 2 ohms. The Tarantula Nano looks more like it could put out the power it is rated to do though. Its only slightly larger, and is rated to do 1200w at 1 ohm RMS.

As for price form sonic electronix,

Power Acoustik Razor 104.99

Picasso Nano 114.95

Tarantula Nano 194.95

Rockford Fosgate PBR500X1 219.95

If you need a ton of power in a small space I would go Tarantula Nano. If 500w RMS is enough, get the Fosgate. Although there are some who would tout the Fosgate name, I have no problem using PA and Soundstream. Good luck with your search, and keep bumpin...

Archived