Seth Touchet Posted April 24, 2014 Author Report Posted April 24, 2014 Probably going to be getting a Hifonics ZRX1200.2 just for now untill i can save up to get something better
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 Probably going to be getting a Hifonics ZRX1200.2 just for now untill i can save up to get something better Get what you can afford, but is that a 2 channel amp or a mono? I would get a mono. If you are only going with 1000 - 1200 watts then you should be fine with the bottom two choices. I'll be honest, since I started buy soundqubed I've became a bit of a nuthugger so I will throw in the hds200 for the price and hds300 in case you are worried about power handling. http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS200_c_33.html http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS300_c_34.html
Edgare50 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 what are your goals? what is it that you want out of the system? 2 Soundqubed SQ1-2200D 1 Soundqubed Q4-120 4 American Bass VFL 65MR 2 American Bass HD 15's 2 American Bass MX-250T 2 American Bass MX-252T 4 XS Power XP950 Tons of Sky High Car Audio Cable "Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science..."
Seth Touchet Posted April 24, 2014 Author Report Posted April 24, 2014 Its in my everyday vehicle so i dont need high amounts of spl or anything like that even though that would be really great if i could get that
Seth Touchet Posted April 24, 2014 Author Report Posted April 24, 2014 I listen to pretty much every kind of music.. Whether its volbeat, hank williams jr. Or decaf music.. Its all welcome so i want to be able to hit lows pretty good but at the same time i want to be able to listen to country here and there
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 Yeah, you will need to spend alot more if you want a hair trick. Definitely more than a 1200 watt amp.
Seth Touchet Posted April 24, 2014 Author Report Posted April 24, 2014 Ok.. Lets say i have $800-$1000 to spend Whats a good combo
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 You still won't hair trick with that. But I would go to the website I mentioned earlier and shop with them. That is my personal opinion
Guest Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 hdc3 15 and a soundqubed 2200 is like 700ish together. leaves money for 0 gauge and agm battery. maybe hdc 18 if you can fit 7 cubes
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.