Sonic Electronix

2 questions eclipse DD noise and Nexus 7

Okay guys I am no pro in the audio world and do not claim to be. I am currently having issues with my Eclipse head unit making static like noise playing from my phone or sirius radio, then when i play a CD you can hear the CD spinning through the speakers what would cause this issue? It did so with the factory setup now i deleted all factor stuff and it has alpine type r components front with JL component rear with a JL HD 4ch. So if i can not resolve this issues im wanting to just delete the radio and use a nexus 7 in its place but do not know what all i need to buy to make this work, any info on either subject be great!

it has had 3 different amps eliminated that. I think today im going to ground the head unit straight to the battery. If i can fix the issue I wont goto a tablet but if I dont resolve the problem i will be switching to tablet unless I can pick up a good DD for decent price. Another thing is I read that maybe my head unit only has 0.8v RCA outs is that even possible?

well re wired everything and its better but its still there, i unhooked the amps and the CD player it self makes the noise at the unit that im hearing through the speakers! So im assuming it may be the unit so I think i may just pick up a cheap DD for now something in the 200.00 range. Any suggestions im thinking pioneer x1600 or even the old 1500?

Archived