Sundown Audio

Single SA-8 V2 Ported Enclosure Build...Need Help!!!

I am building a Portedbox for my friend's 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I Have a Sundown Audio SA-8 V2 going to be powered by a Boston Acoustics 400m which is rated at 400watts @ 2ohm. Birthsheet says 497watts at 2ohms. Might go bigger with the amp down the road but I had this laying around and I am doing this as payment for some work he is doing for me so it's a budget build. I'm trying to keep the depth of the box under or around 10". We can make it up to 45" wide and up to 12" or 13" high. I am used to doing L-shaped ports but I have seen people have trouble fitting a port in their enclosure but mine can be a lot wider than most of these people are building. I am trying to keep as much trunk space as possible. Also, I'm not sure how big. People say if i am doing 400watts than i should Go with a box with a volume closer to .75ft3 at 33hz.So just to clarify:

(1) Sundown Audio SA-8 V2 (500watts r.m.s.)

(1) Boston Acoustics 400M Mono Amp (400watts r.m.s.)

Box:

.65 ft3 - .75 ft3 @ 33-35hz

Thank you in advance to any help you can give me, because I am new to this forum