Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

everyone asks but opinions on this box; 99 f150 ext cab


MoFatt0529

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok so last weekend a stereo shop had a sale on 4/20 so my friend ryan bought and amp some door speakers and a new headunit, and I was going to hook him up with some subs I have 2 10's and 2 12'. we have it all installed and we are just waiting to build his box. Its a 99 f150 extended cab and there isnt a whole lot of room in those truck, under the seat there is only about .7 cubic feet, so what i was going to do is build a center console for the back seat that is the same width and height and the front console, that would extened down to the floor board, that still only leaves me with 1.4 cubic feet.

Any ideas from you guys?

specs for the 10

sealed- 0.9 ft^3

ported- 1.2ft^3

specs for the 12

sealed- 1.4 ft^3

ported- 1.75ft^3

If I was to use the 12 the console would have to be 3" wider than the front console. which I didnt want to do

So.

If I leave it the same dimensions and the console I have 1.4 ft^3

If I make it 3" wider I have 1.9 ft^3

with these subs that I have to work with what would you recomend?

IMG_20140426_160051_zpse8d3af5a.jpg

IMG_20140426_160105_zpsec05085e.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3290 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...