rsfm089 Posted April 29, 2014 Report Posted April 29, 2014 Wasn't there a page where ppl put down what there head unit clipped at I can't find it
Seymore Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 I'm pretty sure it's on here somewhere, but again every headunit could be slightly different. 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
matt.b Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/76537-what-volume-headunits-clip-at/page-1?hl=+clipping here yah go
rsfm089 Posted April 30, 2014 Author Report Posted April 30, 2014 Thank u just want to see if my head unit is in there so I have an idea
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.