LGHT Posted April 29, 2014 Report Posted April 29, 2014 Just picked up a 13w7 and looked online for enclosures and couldn't find anything bigger than factory specified box. I read that this sub sounds better in larger enclosure if you have the room. I have a SUV so I have enough room for a 3 cu foot box, but haven't found anyone who can help with the design or build on the west coast. Can anyone suggest a box and or builder in the LA/OC area who can help?
moredbs Posted April 29, 2014 Report Posted April 29, 2014 google fat box, they will make whatever you are looking for
Noel989 Posted April 29, 2014 Report Posted April 29, 2014 Hit up audiostistics here Scroll down the forum you'll find his section and build logs Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
LGHT Posted April 29, 2014 Author Report Posted April 29, 2014 never mind fat box usa is pretty pricey Yeah, not including they are in NY and I'm in So Cal which makes shipping not even an option.
LGHT Posted April 29, 2014 Author Report Posted April 29, 2014 Hit up audiostistics here Scroll down the forum you'll find his section and build logs Not sure what that means how do I contact "audiostistics"??
Noel989 Posted April 29, 2014 Report Posted April 29, 2014 Hit up audiostistics here Scroll down the forum you'll find his section and build logs Not sure what that means how do I contact "audiostistics"?? That's his member name on this site Also his shop name he's in apple valley I think Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.