Sonic Electronix

Alright iv already got 1 and im thinking of picking up 2 more but have sum questions first.

SUBs- 3 15" Competition Subwoofers

600W Rms

1200W Max

Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils

260 Oz. Double Stacked Magnets

Mounting Depth: 7.8"

Mounting Diameter: 14.1"

Optimum Vented Box: 3.5 Cu/Ft

Round Port Diameter: 6" x 9"

Square Port Area: 3" x 9" x 11"

Optimum Sealed Box: 2.0 Cu/Ft

Tuning @ 40Hz

will be going into a 1990 4door honda accord ex trunk.

#1. it requires 10.5 can i fit that in my trunk? im not sure what the dimensions of my trunk are yet.

#2. Wat should it be tuned too? I wanna be able to play music but maybe a lil later do competitions.

#3. wat amp an wire should I use and wat other upgrades?

#4. Sealed or ported?

#5. Can somone design me the best box for these that i will be able to compete with an stuff

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

#1. Need pics or dimensions to decide that, you can always open into you cabin for more space.

#2. Removeable port would be best, if you dont want to do that then go around 35hz

#3. Amp should be around 2000 @ 2ohm, 0 gauge and lots of power would be best

#4. Ported

#5. Amatt's got skillz, ask him, he has his own thread for people.

#1. it requires 10.5 can i fit that in my trunk? im not sure what the dimensions of my trunk are yet.

#2. Wat should it be tuned too? I wanna be able to play music but maybe a lil later do competitions.

#3. wat amp an wire should I use and wat other upgrades?

#4. Sealed or ported?

#5. Can somone design me the best box for these that i will be able to compete with an stuff

1. I don't see a noob getting 10ft out of a Honda trunk. If you're good then anything is possible, but seriously if you 're having to ask us these questions then I don't think you're that good.

2. I'd go for 35hz for daily music and part-time competing. It would be best to do some kind of removable/swappable ports though.

3. Run all 4 coils parallel for a final 0.67ohm load and power them w/ a single Sundown saz-1500d. You'll get 1800-2kwatts w/ that setup. I always run 8awg speaker wire. Its overkill for some setups but keeps you from having to upgrade later on.

4. Ported, nuff said.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived