Sonic Electronix

Have a speaker upgrade question.

Shouldn't need a bracket(depends on the speaker) and knowing car tech nowadays they probably have their on enclosures. And yes you can use the same wires.

If possible, visit some stores that sell some of the products(helix might be hard to find a dealer for in the us) and take a listen to them, it'll give you a basic Idea of what they sound like an account for your personal taste.

Okay so you say just go to a few audio shops around the city and see if they have anything I'm looking for, so I can get a taste for how they sound?

2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Pretty much, its better than just guessing through specs online.

not sure if anyone said it, so I'll say it.

if your gonna add new door speakers with no amp or hu. please for your sake add some sound deadner! if you don't (and your current speakers aren't blown) your not gonna see a huge increase..if any. a 6x5 on 15w is a 6x5 on 15w! i don't care if it's a $30 speaker or a $300 speaker! the difference will be small. the best thing for you would be to add deadner! it will keep sound in your car and make your mid bass stronger.. deeper.

my cousin went threw this same thing with a 2012 f150. the stock system especially with the windows Down sounded like you were listening to music over your cellphone. no feeling to the music! he came to Me and .asked for help. my fist thought was 4 15s blow thru on 5k he didn't go for that. lol

tried to recommend a 6.5-8inch sub on 300w amp still didn't want that. well a few days passed and he showed up with some 6.5 the alpine type s (not bad) well we hooked them up and well... nothing changed. me being such a great cousin pulled them out took about 15sq ft of my stinger road kill deadner and did both his doors (Lil help and input from hear) and boom what a big increase! louder smoother and with the windows Down you could feel the mid bass.

i truly hope This helps you Man.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage