inm Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 I know you can stream to it via Bluetooth, but can Bluetooth be the "primary" connection, so when it turns on, its already on Bluetooth? I have a 3Sixty.1 right now, and if you are using the AUX input, you have to manually switch to AUX every time you want to use it. Also, do you have full EQ control when in Bluetooth mode, or is that only when using RCA inputs? On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
crunkjuice1 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 I haven't used my bluetooth but I imagine it stays where you left off as you switch sources when you push in on the "bass knob" when setting up you asign preset. EQ control is more set and forget regardless of source. if you want to tinker with the EQ bands you have to log into it with a laptop.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.