Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Enclosure Design Help- ABhd15d2


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Is port tune also dependent on how big the box is? or is that irrelevant, and the tune just comes from the length of the port compared to the width and height, with no relation to the actual box volume, OTHER than you mentioning some people suggest a 12-16 sq in of port area for every cubic foot of box volume?

Im curious because on 12volt, it was giving me some pretty long port lengths, and it differed when the port width was changed. the wider the port was the longer it made it.

@timc31610 - I totally miss read what you had said, being on my phone when replying is my excuse. I though you meant I should run it through torres or winsid. I also thought you and boom50cal were the same person. haha. made myself look stupid lol

wait, there was 3 different people….

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2843 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...