kenwood ddx370 ddx470 ddx770 ipod no audio? fix here

Though id post this for anyone who has a ddx unit and is dumbfounded like I was .

I have no idea why kenwood made their hus like this but you get your new unit you try to plug in your usb for ipod/ipad and you connect but no audio? Wtf??? HERES HOW TO FIX IT.

First plug in your ipod/ipad. Then go into setup and input youll see ipod selected and av2 blacked out .. then you back out to the menu and press all src and select the standby button. Then you select menu and go back into the setup ..select input then youll see av2 is no longer blacked out..press av2 and then back out to the menu and select the src for ipod and it should play audio..only downfall is for ipod/iphone/ipad that are newer generations with digital video output the headunit will not play video media because it can only play analog media..but it will let you control the music and even connect to pandora..if you were recently using bluetooth to connect your audio media make sure to reset your gains because youre probably distorting due to the voltage drop in the media via bluetooth..

hopefully this helps other people out whether forum members or not

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Just had a seminar with kenwood there newer models are nice u can link car functions such as gauges etc with I datalink also hdmi will play video an android phones etc will mimic on screen u play play games etc there a step ahead of alpine an a lot ahead of pioneer

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Just had a seminar with kenwood there newer models are nice u can link car functions such as gauges etc with I datalink also hdmi will play video an android phones etc will mimic on screen u play play games etc there a step ahead of alpine an a lot ahead of pioneer

That's cool man I'd like to see that. I ended up getting the ddx470 because it was a really good price and had 6 4v preouts..and I wanted a doubledin..but honestly I feel my sq was better with my older pioneer singledin. Hey is there any adapter to be able to change the video output so it'll play on the hu so if I have extra screens it will play on those screens too.

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived