Sonic Electronix

140 DB and up. What's it feel like?

140 feel nothing..145 might tickle nose ..150 tickles nose ears and might tingle in your back ..155 same as 150 but add chest pain ,,,160 gets hard to breath with pain and lots of tingling ,,,165 like a cars on you body every thing starts ta hurt no breathing ...170 is pure pain and a rush like doing a big shot of dope light headed dizzy feeling sick not fun at all

140 feel nothing..145 might tickle nose ..150 tickles nose ears and might tingle in your back ..155 same as 150 but add chest pain ,,,160 gets hard to breath with pain and lots of tingling ,,,165 like a cars on you body every thing starts ta hurt no breathing ...170 is pure pain and a rush like doing a big shot of dope light headed dizzy feeling sick not fun at all

:popcorn: probably the only man to experience a 170 on music. should allow jeremy to turn on the van if i drive out to indy :)

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

subs and amps not in van ,,

dang. fair enough, jeep still together?

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I got 1 12" an i get 137.5db an that makes my eyes go blurry an nostrils start to shake. My friend had the same setup an pulled a 140 in a ke70 corolla it was loud in a such a small space lol

I do a 141 right now. Its not really anything special. People that have not experienced loud systems think mine is crazy loud. They react all funny like "WHOA that hurts my ears!" or "thats making my vision blur!"

Yeah, OK, it will make your vision blur A LITTLE.

The guy at the audio shop I hang out at just did a 153.9 at the Corvalis oregon show in his Tahoe. That thing is pretty loud. That WILL blur your vision, and depending on what frequency he plays it can make your breathing a little irregular.

07 KIA Spectra

320a Singer Alt

Odyssey Extreme batteries

2 12" Phantom sounds (4.6 cu. net @ 32) - soon to be 2 Atomic ELE

2 Rockford Fosgate T2500bd-CP

Zapco Z150.2

Front comps soon to be Hertz HSK

Pioneer 80prs

Second skin deadener throughout

140 feels amasing lol. i do a 140 from arounf 37hz to 40 and its just like damn lol. 138's at 32 and i love that much more tho lol. PM me some time i see you are in maryland if you want a demo ^_^

150's is just nuts and some can actully choke you out where you cant breath...damn timmyson truck almost did it to me at Jeffs show.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived