Sonic Electronix

140 DB and up. What's it feel like?

feels like a million weeners in your ass

jk

but for real to some its cool others its not. 150 seems to be a bench mark number for alot. 155 is when it gets real fun ;) but each build is different so a 155 in one car may not be as loud as a 148 in another .

feels like a million weeners in your ass

jk

but for real to some its cool others its not. 150 seems to be a bench mark number for alot. 155 is when it gets real fun ;) but each build is different so a 155 in one car may not be as loud as a 148 in another .

Completely agree. I was in an Excursion that could do a 154, and and a S-10 that does 147's and the S-10 was alot louder to the ear. The Excursion would distort your vision alittle and make your nostrils flare out, the S-10 felt like something was stabbing me in the throat.

Its odd..

a set up with 2 12's that does a 55, feels A LOT dif than a set up, with 10 12's that does a 55

Freq really really matters to me.......

Here is a 154.xx on music.(we got it louder a month later:) : Meter running. Song peaking at 34. Mine DOWN, pass UP. (i was trying to crush kenny's lil chest)

What does it sound/feel like?

Fucking awesome, imho...... nothing like those 30's to me.....

And,

im not gonna give you any shit about what you think is loud and what not.

For all i know, your 140 is sealed on the dash, and the guys giving you static have only heard outlaw numbers....

A LOT of diff there also.

Dude, you need to GO TO SHOWS, and get in there, and get demos from everyone..........

Yep, we all started somewhere, but, there people on here that can do 30's with just their doors.......

Go find a show..... and go learn how to breath when the nob is up..... :)

(you think your hooked now... fuuuuuuu)

Archived