Sundown Audio

anyone go from E to Ev2.. difference?

i had two of the OG E12's in my civic coupe on a kicker zx750.1 an was banging hard an now i have the two sa12's on more power an custom box in my TC an dont sound as loud.. in the civic it would make my ears numb but with my system now its just not the same ....

I can relate to that fella had a sa-15 on 800 watts and it was the first time i've ever had an issue with a woofer barely moving lol Now i also made the box smaller then ideal do to size limitations so that was part of the issue for sure. Something I see a lot of guys forget to think about is efficiency. I may throw more than rated power to the woofers sure but i never go to ridiculous and for that reason I've never blown a woofer stil to this day (Who wants to blow woofers they just spent hard earned money on? lol) With you having that 1200 it may actually benefit you to swap to the new E's being that it will be more efficient or the other option is swapping the 1200 out for a 1500 and putting that on your SA's. Enclosure always plays a big part in that for sure but just one of them things u got to play around with and see what makes u the most happy at the end of the day.

shrunk AB pic.jpg