Big hoss Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Hey guys new to forum . The information on this site is awesome . Needing help with a box build for 2 e12's reg cab dodge gonna b behind the seats and I like a lot of bass. I listen to a lot of rap and rock n roll so want to b I guess somewhere around 30 to 35hz. D1 5" D2 8" H 17" W56" wedge type box . Should I go sealed or ported? I think I would like ported but need some suggestions. Thanks for any and all help
Big hoss Posted May 16, 2014 Author Report Posted May 16, 2014 Also plan on using saz1000d. Will this power them ok running stock alt . And big 3 with 2 ga is this ok?
CleanSierra Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 You only have 2.4 cubic feet before sub and port displacement. You could run one of those 12s or step down to two 10s for ported. You can run those 2 12s sealed I'd you'd like in that airspace you have. If you want to do ported and run 12s, you can only run 1 in that space(after sub and port displacement). If you want to run 10s ported, you can do 2 of them with round or aero ports firing into the passenger B pillar. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Big hoss Posted May 16, 2014 Author Report Posted May 16, 2014 My dimensions may b off I will ck them out shortly. Please don't laugh but right now I have 2 12" xplodes with a much bigger box same truck and I hav ports on top of box 2 2" ports PVC bout 8" long hits like hell but I hav no bass drum with rock rap music is pretty loud using autotek st1500 . Just looking for better sq and bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.