Pershing39 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 Its going to be one 18 sundown nightshade and this is going in a 05 envoy. This is going to be my first build, really excited and nervous since I have no clue on how to design enclosures can anyone point me in the right direction really wanna build this the right way. Im really trying to go low with the bass try and move as much air as I can I listent to alot of rap, house and mexican music when I have one too many coronas lol
kicker8940 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 What's your max dimensions and what kind of amp are you going to use?
Cj Kumz Posted May 24, 2014 Report Posted May 24, 2014 ^^^^ x2 Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.