robby512 Posted May 24, 2014 Report Posted May 24, 2014 Hello I purchased a clarion eq and i use it for my subs only for easy control. I've had it hooked up with rca's from radio sub to main and from sub out to amp and it was working fine till I pinched one of the wires reall bad (bad enough for it not to turn on only the remote wire though and now the sub out won't work at all I get no bass from it any ideas I did try to reconnect everything and nothing I did hook my amps directly to my headunit and they worked fine
truthsayer Posted May 24, 2014 Report Posted May 24, 2014 Check to see if you blew the internal fuse. truthsayer
robby512 Posted May 26, 2014 Author Report Posted May 26, 2014 Ok and does the internal fuse look like a normal fuse or what
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.