Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help with ports dc xl 15s


g2shuck

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I am putting two xl 15s sealed off in my camry. I have came up with a box design that allows me to fit the 15s on the baffle. As long as my top depth is 8 inches shorter than my bottom depth it will make my baffle 16.12 inches tall so they fit. Problem is I can't figure out how to slot port a wedge box and I can't fit more than 2 6 inch aeros which I don think gives me enough port area.

Here us max dimensions.

FD1131F1-DDC5-4F21-9655-04D61A432B99_zps

Here is the design I came up with that have two 6 inch aeros but less than 13 inches per foot.

bea7645f-20e8-47e0-a177-54e7dd5be76c_zps

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Posted

Would love interhanganle ports for around 30hz for daily and demos then mid 40hz for burping if that would be possible. This will be my first aero box and my first wedge box lol.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Posted

Ended up submitting a design request to ram designs. Sucks because I have always designed my own enclosures.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3394 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...