Rack Equalizer Clear Blanking/Blocking Plate

I'm after one of those clear blanking plates that go over equalizers and stuff to keep people from adjusting sliders. Any idea where I can get them or even what there name is? Can't seem to track them down anywhere.

(Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L:

Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box

Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU

3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt

2012 Subaru BRZ:

Audison Prima APK 163

Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub

Could I ask why your covering it? I always get annoyed if I go into a venue and I cant make it sound like I want it to, i have cut locks/hinges off cupboards just to get to the system gear and make it do what it should.

So from a guy that has taken a hammer to a rack to get one of these open, I hope you have a good use lol, not just so you can set it to what you think it should be so others cant mess it up, if its to stop kids getting at it, then maybe ill be okay with it, but then it should all be locked away somewhere

sorry for the rant, its a pet peeve and happens at nearly every church over here across the ditch and it gets really fucking annoying

despite this, im a nice guy so heres a link

http://www.sweetwater.com/c874--Security_Panels

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Could I ask why your covering it? I always get annoyed if I go into a venue and I cant make it sound like I want it to, i have cut locks/hinges off cupboards just to get to the system gear and make it do what it should.

So from a guy that has taken a hammer to a rack to get one of these open, I hope you have a good use lol, not just so you can set it to what you think it should be so others cant mess it up, if its to stop kids getting at it, then maybe ill be okay with it, but then it should all be locked away somewhere

sorry for the rant, its a pet peeve and happens at nearly every church over here across the ditch and it gets really fucking annoying

despite this, im a nice guy so heres a link

http://www.sweetwater.com/c874--Security_Panels

All good mate thanks for the link. I've experienced exactly the same circumstance as you in fact when I've installed systems I remove the damn things.

But for this purpose it's just to block a compressor/limiter that I'll probably only be using the limiter for a medium sized system that I can hire out

and have faith that unless they clip the hell out of the mixer or send a distorted signal they won't blow the speakers.

(Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L:

Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box

Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU

3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt

2012 Subaru BRZ:

Audison Prima APK 163

Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub

That why I won't let it go with out their scribble at the bottom of my paperwork! Hah has saved me many times. Had one guy come back with out any knobs ot faders on the desk, I mean what the fuck kinda show was he doing, another one the sub was still blowing sand out months later after he decided to have a beach party and put my subs on the sand like a muppit. So many funny stories

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived